NGV Community Forum
NGV Community Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Photo Gallery | Vote | Shopping

Choose your language translation:
 Recommend Us to your Friend!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Ask me anything about NGV!
 All Forums
 Forumer: Question and Answer Section
 Can I convert my Car?
 citra ngv
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

farmasi
Starting NGV Member

NGV:Gathering information
NAZA
Citra
(Fuel Injection)

Malaysia

5 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2008 :  11:28:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit farmasi's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hi i just wanna know if citra 2 b convertd 4 ngv is there a probability that the cylinder can b fitted at d spare tyre area? 4 d sake of not removing or adjusting d 3rd row seat except 4 upwards position is ok if minimal. for malaysian market i heard d tank is either from india or china but whats d smallest size available here? seen at suriangv website a kapcai ngv in buenos aires. mayb some will say its unpractical 2 use small size cylinder but i just wanna know 4 my own info. tq

Sponsored Links!

Edited by - farmasi on 12/06/2008 11:31:54 AM

madgad
Starting NGV Member

NGV:Planning to install soon
NAZA
Citra 2.0
(Fuel Injection)

Malaysia

13 Posts

Posted - 19/06/2008 :  01:14:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Farmasi...

for your info, i have survey the NGV installer at NICE DIVERSIFIED NETWORK at Batu Caves..they can still maintain the 3rd row seat...but they have to adjust it by push it a front by making a new bracket...

but after i call somebody at NGV.Com in Selayang, he told me that Citra are not suitable for NGV.. it is because the heat from the gas can break the engine cylinder....so bad

i think u should confirm about this matter, and maybe u can tell me back ok

Sponsored Links!

Go to Top of Page

pcyap98
Starting NGV Member

Hyundai
Trajet 2.0
(Fuel Injection)

Malaysia

20 Posts

Posted - 19/06/2008 :  10:30:33 AM  Show Profile  Click to see pcyap98's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi, Don't know it will break my Hyundai Trajet Engine or not. I planning to install too.

Patrol only up no down!
Go to Top of Page

leo fiber
Junior NGV Member

NGV:Yes
Since:May 2007
NAZA
citra gs
(Fuel Injection)

Malaysia

94 Posts

Posted - 25/06/2008 :  11:36:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by pcyap98
Don't know it will break my Hyundai Trajet Engine or not. I planning to install too.

HI PYCAP98,

GET AS MANY FEEDBACK FROM INSTALLER N NGV USER.

WOW ITS GOOD TO HAVE MORE N MORE NGV ON THE ROAD...

Go to Top of Page

pcyap98
Starting NGV Member

Hyundai
Trajet 2.0
(Fuel Injection)

Malaysia

20 Posts

Posted - 26/06/2008 :  12:27:17 AM  Show Profile  Click to see pcyap98's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Thanks leo fiber

My car was pospone to install due to over welming on the instalation of NGV, The celynder was out of stock until next month. So Im still suffering on high patrol price. signnnn

So you are you using NGV on a Citra right. How was it ? Sequancial system?

Patrol only up no down!
Go to Top of Page

HattaGen2

Since:May 2008
Proton
proton gen 2
(Fuel Injection)

Malaysia

25 Posts

Posted - 26/06/2008 :  12:13:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi farmasi:
u boleh guna ngv for citra
select sequential system
klu ada rezeki lebih boleh pasang silinder type 3 or type 4
fully fiber and ringan
i guna type 2 pun dah ringan
dlm 50 kg sahaja
welcome to ngv club

Go to Top of Page

gblack

Malaysia

28 Posts

Posted - 27/06/2008 :  01:24:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I pun dah convert my citra to NGV..cost RM6800 for Blumec Sequencial Kit + 70l cylinder semi composite(60KG)

rasanyer takder masalah..guna NGV kat citra..sbb teksi KL Sentral Citra warna biru tu ader guna NGV..

3rd row sit..boleh adjust..tapi untuk 50l-60l jer kot..70l..tak boleh..kena bukak...

sy baru jer order custom made box ..kat kdi accesories..nanti..dah siap boleh bagi email saya hantar gambar..

Go to Top of Page

azlankuwait
Starting NGV Member

Since:Sep 2011
Hyundai
Trajet 2.0
(Fuel Injection)

Malaysia

2 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2013 :  8:34:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My Trajet is on duel fuel (Petrol/NGV) for almost 2 years and so far no problem. I,ve been to Cameron Highland and the furthest Kuala Terengganu (using gas till Rantau Abang.
A bits off modification is needed by installing ATF cooler and extra cooling fan (Now I have 3 fan, existing 1 unit for air-con 1 units for cooling radiator, now I have 2 units for radiator) have to be install due to high temperature and its works.
To those guys whose cars are using NGV with auto transmission, my advise to you is to install ATF Cooler to avoid ATF heated and damaging the Auto Transmission.

Edited by - azlankuwait on 10/04/2013 8:39:08 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: