NGV Community Forum
NGV Community Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Photo Gallery | Vote | Shopping

Choose your language translation:
 Recommend Us to your Friend!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Ask me anything about NGV!
 All Forums
 Get to Know Each Others
 Introduce yourself here. Get to Know Each Others.
 Greetings & Need Advice
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

Azmie68
Starting NGV Member

NGV:Yes
Since:Jul 2015
Proton
Exora Teks1m
(Fuel Injection)

Malaysia

1 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2015 :  09:43:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings to all members,
My name is Noor Azmi and I am a transporter / Teksi 1 Malaysia (Proton Exora). I am just about 2 months old on the road. Almost every week I am facing with NGV problem and currently I am experiencing engine lack of power and jerking. The car NGV Brand is Unite and type is sequential. Every week I have to bring my car to the installer at Pandan Mewah but it only last for a few days and problem happened again. Recently I have just changed the spark plug, using NGK BKR6E-11 now. After a few km running it was okay but the it jerking again. Yesterday I have replaced the Ignition Coil as suggested by the installer saying that the No.1 cylinder firing is not that good. After a while it was smooth then the jerking happened again and even rough idling. The installer said it needs to be retune again because of the new coil. Well i hope this will settle once for all by tomorrow morning. Anyway I hope and look forward if I could get a second opinion/advice/suggestion because I am not very confident with the installer technician. Looking forward for your feedbacks soon.

Sponsored Links!

Best Regards,

Noor Azmi Shaari
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: